Sunday, July 18, 2010

WEdding--and back to normal

SO, my friend is married, the reception hall is cleaned, the presents were delivered and opened, the photos are updated on Flickr and all of the sappy stuff I wrote to her has been viewed. Man, what a day. I think we literally danced until midnight (at the club, not at the reception) and life is now back to normal for me. I am resisting the urge to check all wedding guests' status updates and search for photos from the wedding.

Instead, I will do something that I really, really needed to do: SLEEP.

Welcome back to reality!

Whew.

PS: Tomorrow, at 630 AM, I will be IN the Overland Park office, ready to work. Which means that tomorrow, at 5:50 AM, I will be leaving the house. Which means that tomorrow, at 5:10 AM, I will be waking up.

Haven't done that since I flew to DC in January. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment