Monday, July 23, 2012

Oh baby, baby....

So, yeah, I'm pregnant. Just hit the 12 week part. I'm still staring at my belly trying to figure out what's up down there.

Thus far, I've spent my pregnancy doing this stuff:
Running a half marathon (now I can blame the baby for my bad time)
Doing my first triathlon (wherein I spent the whole time afraid I was somehow going to kill the baby)
Playing Ultimate Frisbee (even once when I dived for the disc and landed on my belly, after I fell to my knees)
Cleaning and staging the entire 3 story-house-plus-basement while it was 105 in Kansas City (this item was the hardest to complete because I was alone and had to use hireahelper.com to carry the heaviest stuff)
Did a bunch of gardening, took a 12 mile bike ride and lived without air conditioning in Minneapolis's hottest summer of record.

And now I am past the point of no return, which is a huge relief.  (knock on wood) I hope little baby Zebra is ok in there, but right now, I have no way to tell. Somehow I've managed to lose weight, probably due to my time last week in KC on the house. Now then, I'm going to call it off for the next 28 weeks and rest.

HaHaHa. We all know I don't rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment