Friday, July 27, 2012

While pregnant....

So now, at 12 weeks, I am at the perilous point of not showing, not feeling anything, and really wondering if all is ok. Evidently this is a normal feeling for everyone who can't feel their baby's tiny movements when it's the size of a plum. I feel guilty wearing my normal jeans and then feel stupid buying any maternity clothes.

I try to stick to my normal diet but yet it is impossible. I'm hungrier and eat more junk food. Then I counter balance it by eating more vegetables and naked juice.

Sometimes I'm exhausted and convinced I am too weak to merely walk to the bus.
Then sometimes I am at normal energy levels, able to stay up to 11:30 PM watching "The Iron Lady".

Sometimes I miss booze and sushi. Sometimes I eat a california roll anyway and sip and smell the alcohol of my friend's. 

Sometimes I wonder if I am pregnant, but of course, I am....I've heard the little heartbeat.

and most of the time I just wonder how awesome it's going to be to have a child, especially after walking by 2 sets of bad parents on the way to redbox and being rewarded with spying a good parent, lifting his child up to see inside the elementary school. "And this is where you'll go, next year", the daddy whispered to his child.

Oh yes, little Zebra, that's where you'll go, too, after I birth you, feed you, bathe you, read to you, snuggle you, change you and adore you so much that I'll be spoiling you rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment