Wednesday, May 5, 2010

INSOMNIA

I blame the chai. After spending all day feeling exhausted, taking a nap, taking a walk, and trying to work some more while still feeling exhausted, I thought I would put myself to bed early. The problem is that I can't fall asleep without someone sleeping next to me: Dan.

So I waited until he was ready for bed and now I feel wide awake. But more the tired-wide-awake version, like I'm so tired that I can't sleep. I read some of the cello suites, a really good book, but still couldn't sleep. Read all of my favorite websites for the 1000000000 time, no luck.

Yesterday, the old creep came back to me: the feeling that everything is going so well and that I am so lucky, something bad must be right around the corner. Haha. We can at least laugh that feeling off now. The worst has already happen, nothing more could go wrong. (knock on wood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment