Thursday, November 4, 2010

Warm Hats

Just bought two bomber hats, down filled, faux fur lined. They will arrive in 3 days and they were on sale.
One is black
One is white

This winter, I will be impenetrable. Impervious to cold.

This weekend, we are going as far north as I have ever been on ground. Of course, when flying to Japan, we flew over the arctic sea, but that doesn't count, because I wasn't experiencing it myself.

We'll be so close to Canada, I can practically spit at it. Sadly, we can't cross the border because I lost my passport last January on our trip to DC. Ahh, well. The room has a fireplace and a jacuzzi in it and I really wish we were going on Friday, but it takes 5 hours from Minneapolis to the north. It's going to be so beautiful, I can't wait.

Yesterday, someone said the words "self-proclaimed hippy", then turned to me and said "no offense by that."
I took that to mean that they found me to be a hippy. I guess ordering tofu at dinner didn't help my case much. And I didn't even mention that I support natural child birth, for fear of being clobbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment