Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Then Auntie gave everyone $20.00

I'm not sure what to give kids that live in Rural Iowa for Christmas. There's no Target. There's no store where they can return something if they don't like it. I feel like they need so many things that even buying one unuseful present is a waste.
So this year, Auntie Rikki is giving everyone $20.00. Hope they like it.

The time has come for me to apply for new jobs internally again. I had an interview today and have a different interview tomorrow. Third position interview to come soon, I hope.  We will hope this round is successful with a promotion. I'm not entirely sure I want to leave my position right now, honestly. I like my boss and I like what I do, but my boss was promoted and I might soon be working with a mean boss instead. I want to get out before that happens. :)

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment