Sunday, October 17, 2010

In case I forget....

6 years of marriage are coming up. I just found some recipe and cards from my wedding shower with advice on how to have a happy marriage.

From Mary Agnes:
Never go to bed mad
Make & keep lots of mutual friends
treat each other with love and respect
talk about any big problems and decisions
worship together, vacation together
work for a common goal
stay close to family


Sally:
Do unto others (husband) as you would have him do unto you
Be the first to say you're sorry
say plenty of times "I love you."
Do special things just for him.

My dad:
1) Be born to a great father
2) Head his advice on life
3) choose your husband well

My mom:
Tell Dan, "whatever you say, dear."
Cheer for the cyclones
Buy a big screen TV.

My aunt Deb:
When he asks how he can help you clean, say "Clean the bathroom."

No comments:

Post a Comment