Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Thousand Acres

FINALLY! A movie from my netflix queue came that I actually want to see.  I was too busy in KC to watch movies or really too much TV, so I let Dan control the queue and never bothered to watch anything. January in Minnesota changes all of that.

So today, A Thousand Acres came for me.  I may have mentioned before that I adore the book, so I'll be curious to see how the movie turns out. They will probably botch it and ruin it,  like all splendid books are ruined, save for Fight Club and some of the Harry Potter versions. Will keep you posted!

Tomorrow I am going to GUSTER in DSM and driving back for work on Friday afternoon. I thought about taking the entire day off, but it's the training group's last day of training and thus we're celebrating with Happy Hour. Happy Hour is capitalized at my company. I love it. The new group is going to be so good at their job.  We shall become the best at our business. We love corporations. :) For realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment