Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm the best complainer in the whole wide world!

Yes, yes I am. While I wait for this to become some kind of lauded feat in today's society, I will instead blog my complaints, with the hopes of getting a local nomination for "Best Complainer!" If there are semi-finals and final rounds, after all, I need to be ready. I'll have to think of some measurable method of complaining so I can have a convention for other big whiners. Hopefully, it will be similar to the Boring Convention.




So the real thing I have to complain about is the apartment. It meets 3 great requirements: CHEAP, DOG-FRIENDLY, UNDERGROUND GARAGE.


It also has a tanning bed, 2 pools, a sauna, a weight room and treadmill, and on-site laundry.

Below I shall list my complaints:


The elevator is really slow. No biggie, taking the stairs is good exercise. Never mind that someone else got stuck in it this weekend for 45 minutes and the fire department just stood there trying to figure it out.

The sauna doesn't work. Ok, I can deal with that.  It's not like I really needed a one. It said it was going to be fixed when we first moved in, but that hasn't happened yet.
The room to the tanning beds is locked with a key that I don't have.  No biggie, I can get a key sometime or something....
The weight room lock doesn't open with the key I have. Ok, I sought some assistance with it and the door was just really extra hard to open, but we figured it out.
The treadmill is really loud when you run on it.  No problem, I can still deal with that. Upon second use, I discovered:
The churchkey to the treadmill is missing. So I couldn't run. Did I mention that I have a marathon to for which to train? 
Someone stole all the pins to the weight room. No solutions for this!

The washing machines suck at drying our stuff and they eat our money. They don't fully drain the water and they're only open until 10 pm.
The apartment's solution is to install an entirely new set of washing machines and dryers. This is great! But it's been 4 days and they're still not installed! I'm out of clean clothes!

Tried to talk to the management office today; they close at 6 pm. We went there at 547 and they were gone. I called, got voicemail.

Oh yes, this IS why people buy houses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment