Sunday, February 6, 2011

Not going to change--but why?

Boy, I've been blogging like mad. It's because I've given up my online posting message board and want to post stupid shit here instead. I need to find another source of broadcasting my evoice to the world that doesn't include facebook or twitter.

At any rate, this stupid yahoo story says that if you spend $4 a day on coffee and a snack, you will spend $190,453 dollars over 30 years. That sucks. I shouldn't do it.
But I've been working for 10 years and I haven't stopped yet.  Maybe I like spending money? I should find a way to turn this into a tangible moment for myself and change my behavior. I've never bought pure coffee for myself in my life and rarely buy donuts for myself. But I do spend $4 day on salad or soup.



How have you changed your habits of purchasing stuff at work? Were you able to get better at it?

Coffee/donut $4 a day $22,389 $190,453

No comments:

Post a Comment