Monday, August 1, 2011

Brain power percentage?

I think if you were to graph my brain in a histogram right now, 97% of the brain power would go to planning for Manila.

The other 3% would go to the dog.

Of course, planning for Manila just means that everything is all worked out for the house, the close, my investment license, planning for all of the stuff I should teach, eat , drink, pack, wear, postcards, postage, drivers, vacation plans, cameras, phone cards, insurance, immunizations, and my overall health. Plus trying to figure out when I can video chat with Dan and how the hell both of us will survive without the other. 

Today they changed the tickets to refundable from nonrefundable, since they hadn't booked yet. It's crazy stuff, which makes me think that we might not be going after all. But I won't know if I'm going until I'm nearly on the plane! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment