Saturday, March 17, 2012

Back from KC and more!

Well, we are back from KC, it was a whirlwind and lovely trip. I think we have a plan for selling (as always, right?)

I hate recounting everything I did on a trip,but we hit all our favorite places and got to see several old friends that we kee
p missing otherwise.

Anyway, life went back to normal this weekend. Short work week, same work frustrations, back to the gym and carried on.

The good news is that after eating out twice a day in KC, I didn't gain any weight. I guess it's because I was doing a LOT of manual labor and we ran a bit while we were there.

But back on track for this week--I still haven't lost anything. :(

I wanted to recount my physical activity for you from yesterday:

Ate: one bowl of spicy chili corn soup
a few tootsie rolls and hershey kisses (BAD!)
a container of greek yogurt with fruit in the bottom
a plate of sun chips shared with Dan.
a 1x1 inch square of pizza (I was at a party and couldn't help myself)

That's it. I drank over 40 oz of water and nothing else: no beer, no wine, NADDA.

I walked home from work (3 miles) and then raked the yard vigorously for 2 hours.

Hope that on the scale today, I would see a change.
NOPE.
I weighed a lb more than I did yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment