Sunday, March 4, 2012

Woot and Pfooot

Went to a swap party today. I resolve to not take anything. Then the clothes keep piling on...they look cute, they're free, they fit.
I went home with a giant bag, plus a bridesmaid dress to use for an "art project."
Read that as: I bet I could make some decorative pillows out of this dress for practice.

I also spent most of my day sleeping. Guess how I spent most of my Saturday afternoon? Yep. Same way.

I woke up, went to SKY AEROBICS, which was great. But I came home and felt sleepy, so I indulged myself.

Now I am reexamining my situation and realize this is a classic sign of depression, and since I have every other "normal" symptom (for me), I'm angry at myself for letting myself sleep.
I'm angry at myself for getting depressed.
I'm angry at the world for labeling me if I were to tell people about it.
I'm scared that my company will find out, I'm scared that it will hurt my career. (And it would, let's face it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment