Saturday, March 3, 2012

Transplant day

I just transplanted all of the basil and half of the red peppers. I am already out of dirt and things to plant in.

Randomly wandered around the house looking for a extra bowls, containers or pretty much anything cylindrical to put seeds and dirt inside.

"I could dump out the flour and plant in the flour and sugar canisters!" "I could use this tub of butter, after I get rid of the butter." "What about a toilet paper role? Or this old box?"

I've got 6 pots of basil to bring to the swap party tomorrow and I'm debating what to do with it. Should I put it in the freezer proof bag and bike it to the swap party? Will it die on the 10 minute bike ride? Should I insulate it?

Who knows.

I have noticed that gardeners do fail as often as they succeed. I am pretty darn good at failure, so this profession is for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment