Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cafe Lucrat

It's restaurant week, which means you get to go to these extra pricey places for reasonable prices. So I went with a bunch of coworkers from other departments. We've gone for the last 3 seasons and it's always been delightful, though I do confess to hearing some of the same stories more than once after this round. No one's counting, though, right?

So I went and ate shaved apple salad, (the salad was made from shaved apples, cheese and chives), a pork udon dish that was delightfully and unadvertised as spicy. I love that restaurants will delivery spicy food to you without even disclosing that it's spicy. To me, it signals distinguished tastes. And finally, 6 mini donut for dessert. I have to say that I've seen the dessert donuts done better than this, but I wasn't going to complain.

Fancy pants restaurants, you make a girl feel special and classy. Thanks, Cafe Lucrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment