Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Melting Pot

This is a restaurant quite near my office. It's been holding out on me since I lived in KC. We'd always find another place to try, another 3 course meal for the same price, for cheaper, one that's better, one that isn't full. Until now!

My friend had a coupon for free desert, so I went there with her and her daughter. I had shrimp, chicken, and filet mignon. We had to cook it ourselves, in a little oil pot, with various forms of breading.

Good thing that I skipped lunch. I'll upload some photos soon.

The desert was incredible, chocolatey, brownies, marshmallows, cookies, rice krispie bars, and Amelia cleaned up the desert part. I'll be anxious to try it again in the future, whenever that should be.

Will leave you with a quote from my boss's boss, after he got done telling me his mission for the department as a whole:
"I chose the Big Sur marathon because I figured if I was going to do a marathon, it might as well be the hardest one there is."

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Except I chose the easiest one.
The dude is hardcore. I'm afraid. *quiver*

No comments:

Post a Comment