Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to the board, back to the board, back to the drawing board

Two pretty awesome things happened today.

1) I got to see my friend Sarah coming back from her summer at UC Irvine. IT WAS AWESOME. She has a new potential BF and it's great to see people get so excited about new romance. And I LOVE hearing all of the details.

2) I talked to some prospective tenants via Skype today and I think we are just going to rent the house in KC again.

This wasn't our first choice but it seems to make the most sense with a baby on the way and no one has been through the house in the last 2 weeks. It had a good first two weeks on the market, but since it wasn't in PERFECT shape, I sort of hurt myself by doing it that way.

So here I go, on to the next round of negotiations and landlords and tenants and all of that. I feel much more prepared for it. I think? Maybe the easiest part is the beginning when everyone is excited to have a new home and feel ready and the worst part is the ending.

_________
This weekend is a North Shore weekend. I can't wait. 2 nights on Superior.

No comments:

Post a Comment