Monday, August 6, 2012

Bunheads

I loved the show "Gilmore Girls". Loved it a lot. So I guess I totally missed the fact that Amy Sherman-Palldino (spelling!) wrote a new show "Bunheads" and I was already missing 2 or 3 episodes of the show.

But a friend clued me in, now I'm watching it and loving it.  I can be a ballerina. (No. No, I can't)

Just got my haircut. Tried out Fantastic Sams for the second time and I loved it. I'm not a Fantastic Sams kind of girl. But I am now! With a baby on the way and two houses, I can't justify $200/haircut. Sure, it's the color that is expensive, and the stupid products and lipstick I cave into, and the tip at 15% is a bit too high for me. 

The FS guy did a great job on my hair. Every hairstylist wants you to be their best friend, but this guy was easy to befriend. And he gave me an Aveda worthy cut and color for a Fantastic Sam's price. It ain't easy, going gray....but it's easier than being cheesy, I guess.

Today is the first day of our 30 day pedometer contest. I've entered nearly all the contests so I'm going to enter this one, too. 5 miles a day. Today I'm on....40 steps. 50? Just kidding.

I've given $55 dollars total to Barack Obama. I am sure they'll sucker more out of me before the election is over. GO Obama. WIN WIN WIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment