Saturday, September 8, 2012

WATER

Went to the Summit Beer Festival this weekend. It had 5 local bands that we like a lot, so we went to the beerfestival.

I think I must have been the only pregnant woman there, but I doubt pregnant women are the primary demographic of a beerfest. So anyway, since everyone was drinking beer, a lot of people must have been really thirsty for water, too.
And they drank all the water. There was none left for me.
And then there was no Sprite left for me.
And then I panicked.

If I was there alone, I'd just go home. I'd drive to a gas station. But I was the sober driver for 4 other people who wanted to stay. So I found a can of San Pelegrino, SICK-0, but I drank it.

Soda is evil, evil, evil. The liquid is full of syrupy corn and chemicals and carbonation.

Water is pure and delicious and crisp and clear.
After a few hours,  a vendor showed up with more water and my problems went away.

I was scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment