Friday, October 26, 2012

Chicken Intestine

We bring you...ok, I bring you....this blog entry with the question we must all ask ourselves.
"How much of our lives do we waste rebroadcasting episodes of our lives that have happened in the past?"

But how much of the past do you lose if you don't remember?

So while on the beach in Boracay, trying to decide if we wanted giant shrimp or lobster or perch for dinner (Suddenly I am not even sure if Perch is a saltwater fish), we decided to have something that was not too expensive after all, and that was my choice. I regret it. Why didn't I choose the giant shrimp?

Anyway, we ate "normal" dinner and then we were offered chicken intestine. It's wrapped on a stick, threaded on it, really.
Oh god.
Even now, I don't know how I did it. But I psyched myself up and took a bite. I could barely swallow it. After that, I was double-done eating weird things like that.

It was rubbery. And you're eating another creature's digestive track. And you're eating it after it's wound around on a stick.

Good god.


No comments:

Post a Comment