Sunday, December 9, 2012

You wanted to hear about all of my aches and pains?

Of course you did! I am an old person. Just like any old person, I have to start complaining about my aches and pains.

1) My right side has a lot of sciatic pain if I stand or walk too much in one day. It leaves me severely limping at night and Dan has to literally help drag me into bed.
2) I started to get those *extremely* painful charlie horses. I know everyone gets them. You flex your leg and it gets better. But this type of pain is WAY worse than a normal charlie horse. It's TURBO CHARLIE HORSE. My leg still hurts two days later from it. Each leg got to experience it on Friday.
3) My back hurts most of the time.  My neck is constantly cracking. Rolling over in bed is nearly impossible. Standing up seems impossible.
4) Tying my shoes or putting my shoes takes about 5-10 minutes and that hurts my baby belly a lot. If only flip-flops were feasible in winter!
5) I can't breathe much. I sound like darth vader when I'm alone and trying to breathe. 


That's all.

Just wanted to share and bitch. I am extremely fat now and it sucks. I get depressed about it all the time. If I could exercise, I could be at a normal weight for pregnancy, but I can't (see above)

Though I guess my only option now is to start physical therapy. The exercises that should cure sciatic nerve pain just induce more of it, so something is wrong. Chiropractic medicine is also in my future. 
Dear little baby,
I love you desperately.
But this pain sucks the big one.  I don't want you to come out early but I want my back to do something normal & soon so that I can live a normal pregnant life soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment