Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rent song to review my birthday!

How do you measure a year? Oh, Rent, you were so good at the philosophical questions. I copy/pasted the song here, but it doesn't let you really measure you year, it just talks all about love.

Well, I'll tell you about love. Some other time.  Maybe after my party!

Five hundred twenty-five thousand Six hundred minutes,

In daylights, (365) in sunsets,(365) in midnights (365)
In cups of coffee (zero, but one machiatto at Glace before we moved)
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. ( I guess the 600 miles we moved should count) (laughter at tons of parties this year, I've laughed so hard my sides hurt) (no real strife this year, thank God)

In truths that she learned, (you gotta keep the pickle in your shirt)
Or in times that she cried. (So far, I've only cried 3-4 times this year!)
In bridges he burned,  (my dad telling me 3x that I was dead to him)
Or the way that he died. (only one family member died last year)


I had to change the gender descriptions on that last paragraph again. Go watch the Youtube video with the kid that keeps his pickle in his shirt.


I just ate Jimmi Johns, my stomach is so full it's going to rupture!

No comments:

Post a Comment