Monday, January 23, 2012

Boracay``

So I haven't yet blogged about Boracay.
It was the best vacation spot in the Philippines, and I went on 9/11/11--the 10 year anniversary of ...you know.

We went to the trip right after work on Saturday morning.  We were almost late onto the plane, but we made it after a few wrong turns.  Driving in Manila is night quite normal, of course.  Melody's Dad drove us to the airport, and the three of us boarded on Philippine Air. I am sure in a normal situation, I would have had about 90 heart attacks, but in this world, I just had to hope that the other drivers would yield and that we'd make it.
Melody told us the story of how her dad met her husband and how they kept the dating thing a secret for a long, long time.  When her dad totally loved Mike, they announced that they were dating. Of course at that point, her dad couldn't complain. Haha.

I think we were all so tired that we fell asleep a bit on the plane. We woke up and

No comments:

Post a Comment