Wednesday, January 18, 2012

These are the things I've given up on before age 30

1) Having a size 4, 6, or 8 body
2) Knitting well or finishing a knitting project
3) Getting into an MBA school by age 30 --guess I should have studied and stuff.
4) completing an embroidery project (other than the crappy one for Catherine and half finished one for Holly)
5)  swimming across Lake Calhoun. I guess this was a recent goal anyway
6) Finishing the Century Club (Did I ever really want to do that? Seems like a bad idea)
7) doing any more scrapbooks--though a nice one for Holly's goodbye might be a good idea
8) Crafting. I just don't like doing it much and lack the attention span for it
9) Reading War and Peace.
10) Reading Brothers Karmozov
11) Getting my own boat (too expensive!)
12) re-roofing the house in KC (too expensive)
13) refinishing the second floor woodwork in KC (too impossible)

I guess I can list some other stuff, but it would mostly be book-related or movie related.

No comments:

Post a Comment