Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Haha--

So yeah, I left that one unfinished. I must have walked away from the computer. The problem with recounting your daily life for a blog is that you don't often feel like doing it and hen POOF, one day your memory is gone. For me, that day is a lot longer from today, but some people lose all of their memories much faster. Poor souls.

THE REAL REASON I WANTED TO BLOG TODAY:
I have hypothyroidism. At least, I have a really high reading on the TSH level of the test and probably qualify for medication as soon as I can talk to my doctor.

This explains the delay in pregnancy and the stupid weight gain. I've been recording my food like mad and dieting like crazy and working out 5 days a week. . And my scale has barely budged.
Now I know why--stupid thyroid.

This explains not losing weight for the marathon and not losing weight this last month when I've been at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment