Saturday, January 14, 2012

But...I *want* that....

Can't you just hear the whiny voice? Mommy, I WANT that?

Yeah, ok... I caved into that voice. After my second stupid trip to the genius bar (this one took 3 hours), I bought the iphone 4s.

MY LIFE IS NOT THE SAME.

Just kidding. My last smartphone  was  the dumb blackberry pearl, in 2009. I replaced it with a cheapo crap phone and Dan upgraded to the Android.

I can play words with friends! I can take pictures and load them to the internet! SIRI and I can be best friends! I can download a calorie counting app that sucks ass and waste $1.99! I can spend a ton of money each month on a dataplan when I should be saving money from my raise!

So, to conclude this post with more American Consumer Whore schlep, I would like to say that I want a few orchid plants and tomorrow, I'm going to Home Depot to buy more potting soil so I can start some stuff indoors.  I would also like to tell you that I want some Aveda Styling Foam. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment