Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ark.
It appears that a lot of my photos are missing. My camera battery died before I could upload everything and I somehow managed to corrupt iphoto.

So, we'll just make a recap, briefly. I realize that I suck at blogging. Sometimes recapping life seems tedious and obnoxious.

But Monday, in Minneapolis, I went to dinner with Jim & Amy and Jonathan, Katherine and Aurora. The photos of baby aurora are really cute, her hair is now red and curly, like her Mommy's. She's walking now, too. We ended up going to King & Thai, which I walked to. It wasn't such a far walk, but on the way home Jim and Amy offered a ride. The restaurant itself was relatively accomodating, and I ordered lamb, since I probably won't get to eat lamb much in the future. The saddest part was that I couldn't take my leftovers with me, and there were heaping portions, so I donated them to my werewolf buddy, Jim.

I met Jim this summer when he came down to visit another friend, but we'd been playing this online game called Werewolf for awhile, so I sort of knew him from that. He and his GF seem pretty happy in Minneapolis. At the end of the night, I said goodbye to Katherine and Jonathan. Forever?
Hopefully not.
It was really hard to say goodbye to one of the oldest friendships I've had in KC and when we left it made it all the more real. They really did sell their house that was 2 blocks from us, they really did move away, and we won't get to see each other for several months.


No comments:

Post a Comment