Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thursday

I didn't do much on Wednesday, except go over to 8th street grill with Marina. Since I'd just eaten room service, I ended up just not eating anything at the grille.

The above photo is of the light rail, with the hopes that this photo will convince KC, MO that it's time to open up the light rail option. (again!)

On Thursday, our awesome boss took us out for Mexican. This is our last photo with Veronica and Virginia, who have both been with the company longer than I.
HEre's the margarita, 2 for 1. Delicious. But I soon realized that my liver cannot keep up with this company's level of drinking.

Best part of Minneapolis is taking the public transportation everywhere. God bless the bus. Here, we wait outside for the bus to come. Their transfers are just as nice as the KC, MO transfers, you get about 2 hours. Their busses here are hybrid, which is nicer than KC's system, too, but a single bus can cost like $500K, so I won't complain. I'm just lucky to be so close to the KC busses. I'm looking forward to the MAX 25 to come to Troost. I will say that public transit would really encourage my hubby to come to this city!




This is the skyline, beautiful, beautiful MN.

I decided it was easier to upload the photos and then text around it. More to come for Friday and Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment