Sunday, September 19, 2010

The D, the S, the H.

Today I came home from the overtime work and found 5 delightful things waiting for me.
1) Full cup of chai
2) philly roll sushi on our sushi plate
3) Saturday's Star
4) Apple donuts from Lamar's
5) Dan, who had prepared all of these things based on my longings for the last week.
We canceled the paper to prepare for the move and to more easily separate ourselves from the city and it's political battles that we won't be watching up north. Someone mentioned apple donuts and we lamented the sadness that I'd be working instead of snuggling in the morning and grabbing them. And I love chai and sushi.

Now he is sleeping in the other room. Every night, he is sleeping and invariably he awakens and says something silly and funny, forgets it, and goes back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment