Saturday, September 4, 2010

we

We are moving and selling our house. I'm terrified and excited. Mostly I'm excited. Sometimes I'm terrified, but only of myself. Sometimes it's what we're doing if we could do anything in the world, look at us go! And sometimes it's the 1000 acres line about how we could see the beginning of our tragedy now, we just didn't know it at the time.
God, I really love the book "A Thousand Acres." Of course, I'll have to read King Lear soon.

I love seeing people make changes in their life. I love that I can make changes to my life, that I have control over things that happen after all. Really, it took a long time to get there, most major life changes for me happened because of other people. (My dad's job change, Dan's job change, an evil boss at my office.) Holy wow, I'm moving to a place where I can ski and ice skate! I can make myself be whatever I want.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Big change is terrifying, but totally exhilerating!

    ReplyDelete