Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cafeteria

This bar has decorated walls with colorful cafeteria trays from your elementary school.  Yes, your elementary school. It also has a huge rooftop patio full of preps that get mad when others cut in the bathroom or for the line to the elevator. It has $10.00 mohitos and cotton candy and walleye fritters. Evidently now that it's summer, things are full of walleye here.

I caught myself nearly asking someone that works in the sales department of General Mills when their stock price would go back up. Complete stranger. Yep. Good idea to ask her about the stock price of her company while at a bar on Friday night when she's clearly trying to pick up men. Great idea.

We ate cotton candy, celebrated Lee's birthday, met her phantom boyfriend and had a lovely time. I heart MN and I'm glad we have entered permanent summer, where we will go camping three times and tomorrow, I'm going to the beach.
The water will be too cold, but what the hell. I hope the baby Scarlett likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment