Friday, June 10, 2011

I can heeeaaarr yooouuuu

Yes, yes, I can.

I'm getting ready to go to my sister's graduation party, our last event on 1126 for awhile. It's the only house my sister can remember and the only time I remember having people there is for grad parties. The funny thing is, I can hear my grandma's voice, talking about what we need to do to get ready for the party. I can hear her telling me that I need to do all of this cooking or cleaning or something. I can hear it and it's weird, the ony thing we talked about at the last party was CD rates and played cards. We will expect her there tomorrow, but it will just be her ghost. 

Regardless of who is there in the past or extraterrestrial or imaginary, this party is going to be pretty darned fun, I can say that much for sure. My sister's friends are funny as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment