Thursday, June 30, 2011

Inspection tomorrow!

Well, we have our house inspection tomorrow. I am really not afraid. Is that arrogant? I don't mean it to sound like that. I'm just pretty sure that we've seen worse in our KC house or neighbor's houses.I mean, can an inspection be too much worse? Perhaps not. We've fixed everything that was wrong in KC, which is actually kind of amazing.

Perhaps I am writing this strictly for posterity, so that if something goes wrong, in hindsight, I can laugh at myself for feeling this way.

There are a few things that I don't know very much about. Like how radiant heat really works, despite trying to read about it online a lot. And I don't know how to soder copper pipes, either. It also seems the tile in the bathrooms will be harder to replace, almost as if it was built in 1909 like the rest of the stuff in the house. But that should be ok. I think this house is going to be OK for us. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment