Monday, July 25, 2011

As official as it's going to get

It's about as official as it is going to get. My boss(es) enrolled me in the company credit card program with an exceptionally high limit for international travel, I got invited to an international travel meeting for tomorrow where we will talk about my visa, I know which hotel we're staying in and....BOOM. We'll be off in the air before we know it to Manila.

The hotel looks awesome, but I accidently left it at work. It has the name "joy" in it, though, so that should mean something. Looked through some photos at work and salivated over it, of course.
I am nervous, yes, but mostly excited.  Melody and I will come home completely exhausted but we both think it's worth it. Who cares if we're exhausted after 6-8 weeks overseas?

Being without Dan is going to be really tough. I know he can completely take care of himself, and I can take care of myself, but.... we are married and we want to be together. Work conversation today turned to the fact that both of us will be sans sex for 6 weeks and if we should get some kind of hazard pay. Ha ha ha. I am sure our poor men in uniform wouldn't pity me one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment