Sunday, July 10, 2011

My weight!

My weight is out of control. Entirely. Completely. I can't stop eating and I can't make the weight issue better.

I thought that the marathon training would help, but I really just gained weight when I was done. Most of the time I skip breakfast, eat a bowl of soup for lunch and then eat Life Cereal for dinner.  I need to cut out eating all sweets at work and at friend's houses.

Yesterday was a pretty intense food day:
1 belgian waffle with whipped cream and syrup
2 plates of nacho chips and black bean salsa for lunch
vegetable salad
a couple handfuls of M&Ms
Strawberry dipped in chocolate
1 injara full of Eithiopian food
1/2 piece of cake and a glass of milk
2 glasses of wine

That's a lot of food, so it's pretty obvious why I'm struggling with my weight. Went for a 3.5 mile walk yesterday in the heat though, so I was hoping that would offset some of the calories, but it's not enough.
I just feel so bad about myself and I feel like I can't control the eating like other people can. I hate being this fat and I hate that I ran and gained weight for it.  I hate that I ran 3 days a week last summer and didn't lose weight. I'm not really sure if there's a medical reason for my weight gain or not. I don't have any symptoms of thyroid deficiency and I don't have any symptoms of PCOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment