Saturday, July 9, 2011

First World Problems

 I've been trying to schedule a massage purchased via groupon for 2 months. Twice I've had my appt booked and someone has called to tell me they have to reschedule. Either someone else has cancelled and they want to move up my spot or the therapist  is going out of town, so I have to reschedule.  So I switch the time for them. Then they call to that they're sorry I missed the original time and have no record of their first call to tell me that the appointment was rescheduled. I don't even want this massage anymore! I yelled at them so much last time that they were going to give me the entire massage for free but now I don't even want to do that. I just want my stupid money back.

I am not sure why this massage has made me so angry. Maybe because I was looking forward to it after Grandma's marathon and they canceled. Maybe because it took 4 weeks for them to even fit me in. Maybe because the first time, when I had to cancel, they wouldn't stay 15 minutes later for me that night, even when I explained that my bus was running late. Maybe because other massage centers seem to be able to manage basic things like appointments and keeping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment