Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3/4 cup of cereal, 1/2 cup of milk

This is my serving size right now, coming in at 160 calories.
I have to write down all of the things I eat because I guess that's what you should do when you wonder why you're not losing weight. For example, I ran 9 miles on Sunday and came home and had gained 2 lbs.
My diet is probably a bit out of control, so I'm hoping that I am just eating too much before I resort to blaming something like sleep apnea or hyperthyroidism for my weight gains.

Today:
Protein shake with Mango. Sugar free, 14 grams of protein. Right around 500 calories.

1 bowl of cereal so far.

Yesterday:
handful of hershey kisses and mini (not fun-sized) snickers
1 salad with spinach leaves and cottage cheese
3 pieces of vegan crusted pizza
1 brownie without the frosting
1 glass of Baileys at the concert
1 salad with feta cheese and banana peppers



So you tell me....am I out of line? 3 pieces of pizza is extreme, indeed. The brownie and the snickers was probably too much. But didn't I just run 9 miles the day before?

Sunday I ate a veggie burger with italian bread as a crust, a belgian waffle that was very sugary and bad, a hot chocolate with whipped cream, 1/2 cup of bulgoki with onions, and a bit of cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment