Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More about what I ate today and yesterday

Wow, this is the easiest place to talk about how much I eat. I really don't like using the online calorie counter thing, so I'm sure that  it would be awesome if I could just take a photo of what I've consumed with my phone and it would tell me how many calories it was. I am sure this is possible.

So anyway, yesterday I had 1.25 more bowls of cereal. I also ate a can of Spaghetti 0s, about 400 more calories.

Today I had a cup of tortilla soup and a banana. I had NO CHOCOLATE at work, which is amazing. I had about 4 handfuls of pretzels thanks to my pretzel buddy. Then I came home and had a bowl of noodles and cream of chicken soup and 2.5 serving of cereal and milk.
I guess that's a lot of food, right? The cereal part and the noodles alone made a big amount.  I'm stuffed right now, so I guess that's a good thing.  I wasn't very effective with the protein part of dining today.

In other news, I am trying to get the hookup for a corgi puppy. I'm also trying to hook up two friends with jobs at my company, go for a run, get the insurance inspector to certify our house for rental property and figure out how to stop having pseudo nightmares about my dad and his new wife. They've come up in my dreams twice this week.   I know it's just because I'm nervous about my birthday coming up and having him not call me. Yikes.

Chicago: I think we are going to go there for Memorial Day weekend. I'm stoked b/c we'll be in Hyde Park, Chicago AND because I think I finally get to take that architectural boat tour thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment