Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We could be so very lucky

AL: Ready?
ZOE: Always.
MAL: We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die. Huh? Look at that chiseled jaw.

Best lines in a battle sequence. And I felt a little like that today.  And it's worked so far. I guess it's because Amy and I just won an awesome 2 games of "Last Night on Earth!"

The last time I uttered Firefly to myself, I was just hoping that my bus home after a long day at work wouldn't come while I went inside for a quick second to warm up. I was wrong, of course, the bus came right at that second that I went inside and couldn't see it.  But this time it's different.

PS. Today it snowed 2 inches and accumulated. I still walked Nitro outside in flipflops.

No comments:

Post a Comment