Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Did I mention this new doggie?

We've been talking for awhile about adding a new dog to our house now that Skye has passed away. I really can't talk about my White Dragon very much because I miss her and we all cry about it when we talk about her death and leaving us. I loved our White Beast and I'd get another white German Shepherd in a heart beat if I could handle it.

But we live in an apartment and we probably shouldn't get another big dog right now. Somehow, we found the next best thing: a Corgi.

There have been many candidates for dog 2 in our lives, dachshunds,  dobermans and for awhile we had two dogs, a BEAGLE being one of them, until Chris came along to rescue her. But the corgi won out, in the end. As luck would have it, a former coworker has bread some corgis and one that looks just like a mini-Nitro will soon be coming our way. We just have to drive down to KC to pick it up.  The corgi's sire is named Harry Potter, and he's some super duper awesome champion award winning corgi.

Our corgi is not a champion elite wonderbreed, he's just  a regular dog that has a "fluff' coat, which makes him ineligible for breeding of any kind. I just hope that it all works out.  Will post photos once I know for a100% fact that he's ours (though I am pretty sure right now he is ours)

No comments:

Post a Comment