Sunday, April 17, 2011

Question of the hour?

Question of the hour? Will the value of our house go down if the siding over the door to nowhere doesn't match the rest of the  house? Isn't it better to have sided over the door to nowhere vs leaving it alone? I  am hoping for the latter.
Oh, KC house.

I had a pretty good week, all things considered. Tax season, of course, sucks, but I think people are calmer this year than in 09. For one, more people bought in 2010 than sold, so their tax formers are easier. People realized that they can file an extension for their excess removals, too. And they did far fewer stupid things in 2010 than 2009.

We had our annual happy hour, which was lovely. I still have to remember that drinking in downtown MN is NOT CHEAP. I keep forgetting this and then get stuck after 3 drinks without any more money to use and eventually everyone is buying everyone else a drink and you get so confused about whose tab you're on that everyone just gives up and moves to the next bar so we can start over. My coworkers are awesome.

Went to a show with some more ladies at work after our shifts on Saturday. It was improv comedy called "For Ladies Only" and has been held over. It's already been my second show at that venue, if I can believe it.  I got to go inside of some nice downtown apartments, but the cost has scared me away. $1150 for a one bedroom downtown! Amenities are lovely there, though, and you really are close to so many great things that it seems worth it.  Maybe I'll win the lottery....

No comments:

Post a Comment